Saturday 5 May 2012

Quiz!!

Oshawa Pony Club - Quiz
Hey guys! Long time no talk! Quiz was last week and it was amazing! I had so much fun and Oshawa did really well! I was on a team with Zoe and another girl in my branch named Shelby. We had lots of fun together and did pretty well. Oshawa had four separate teams competing in total - one D team, two D1 teams (my level) and one D2 team. My team placed 5th in the Oral testing, 1st in the visual and 2nd overall. The other D1 team placed 1st overall, our D team placed 3rd overall and our D2 team placed 4th overall! Way to go Oshawa!
That was pretty much the most exciting thing that happened this (well more like last) week. I had my lesson today and Khamy was unbelievable!!!! He is just getting better every day! I am so excited for my first show....it's in TWO weeks!! I have a good feeling about this show season, it's gonna be great! I have been clipping and cleaning all week and his mane is almost all pulled! Yay!
The only other thing that is mildly interesting is the weather! Omg it has been so beautiful! It's so nice to be able to go to the barn in a t-shirt! Craziness!! And there have been an incredible number on monarch butterflies in my backyard....like it's on the verge of being weird..they are EVERYWHERE! They are very pretty though!

That's about it for now but I will hopefully blog again soon..maybe..no promises ;)

xx

Teagan & Khamy




No comments:

Post a Comment