Thursday 26 April 2012

Go Oshawa!

Hey guys. Sorry I haven't blogged in a really long time...again aha....I have had a super busy week school wise but not so much horse wise so I haven't had anything to write about really. I haven't been to the barn since Tuesday and am missing my horse so much! I can't wait to see him tomorrow!
Before I say anything else your probably wondering why the title of this is 'Go Oshawa'. The reason is....quiz is on Saturday! My pony club branch (the Oshawa branch) is going to Uxbridge for the quiz competition! I am so excited! It's gonna be super fun and a great learning experience. The downside is that since it's so far away we have to get up really early to get there....it starts at 8am. Ya. It's gonna feel more like a horse show morning haha.

It's going to be a busy weekend so not sure if  I will have time to blog but we will see :)

That's all for now! Wish us luck! Go Oshawa!

xx

Teagan & Khamy

No comments:

Post a Comment