Saturday 7 April 2012

I Moved!

Hello! Some of you may know me from my old blog Khamy's Corner. I sorta stopped blogging on that account a while ago and decided to start blogging again but I wanted something new and fresh so I made this blog. For those of you that don't know me, my name is Teagan. I am a 13 year old equestrian. I have been riding for almost five years now and am loving it more and more each day. I am very lucky to ride and own a beautiful horse named Khamsin (Khamy for short). He is literally my entire life. I can't express in words how happy he makes me feel. No sadness has ever overcome the joy he brings to my life everyday and because of that I can bring joy and light to the other people in my life. I have realized that being a happy and up-beat person reflects so positively on the people and animals around you and makes everything so much easier.
Khamy is a 7 year old Quarter horse/Arabian cross. He is almost 16hh and is a full dunn which means he is like the colour of peanut butter and has various special markings such as "cobwebs", a dorsal stipe and yes, zebra stripes.
I am a hunter and I love it. I love the beauty and grace a hunter can demonstrate and the constant strive for perfection. I am a goal setter and hunter provides so many oppurtunities for goals, no matter how unattainable some may be.

I realize this has been a bit of a long and boring post but I promise that this is not going to be how all of my posts turn out haha. I tend to ramble quite a bit when I am talking about something I am passionate about. I am excited to share with you all of the new things that Khamy and I get to experience as we continue our jouney together. It's going to be an adventure I can assure you!

xx

Teagan & Khamy

No comments:

Post a Comment