Saturday 7 April 2012

Off to a Good Start

Hey again! Now that I've introduced myself and gotten all of the explanations and what not mostly out of the way I can actually start, well, blogging!

I had my lesson today and it was SO AMAZING!!! Literally one of the best lessons I have had in a long time! Khamy was so good it was unbelievable! We even got some flying lead changes! He got one after he came off a jump which was surprising because most of the time it takes more planning/setup but he just did it, it was awesome!

After my lesson Khamy was super sweaty so I took him into the outdoor washstall to sponge him off a bit. It is really starting to feel like summer!

I know this post was SUPER short but I am really tired and my brain isn't really in gear so my writing is probably a bit boring right now.... At least my first post was about something this exciting!

Anyways, I will talk to you soon! Sadly I won't be going to the barn until Tuesday because my mom is working all weekend but I look forward to writing again! Bye for now!

xx

Teagan & Khamy


Waiting patiently for his apple after being sponged down...

No comments:

Post a Comment