Sunday 22 April 2012

Sort of a good excuse...

Hi guys. So ya I haven't blogged in a week....sorry! I wish I had a good excuse as to why I didn`t blog but I really don`t. Well I sorta do, I mean I was pretty busy this week but there were a few times where it was just pure laziness....
Anyways, I didn`t have a super eventful week so you didn`t miss too much. I went riding on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday. Khamy was a superstar this week! Enough said.
The only part of the week that was a bit more interesting was our lesson on Saturday. That was great. Khamy was absolutely brilliant! We didn`t flat for too long because he was being just great and there wasn`t a lot we had to pursue so we did mostly jumping. We had some trouble with the short approaches to some of the diagonal fences but by the end he was going really well over them.
I had a nice little bareback ride afterwards which was relaxing as well. :)

Oh ya, one more thing I almost forgot to tell you...I sprained my ankle YAY! Not. I fell on it in gym class...aha I`m cool..... It kinda sucks but luckily I can still ride :) I probably shouldn`t but not riding is more painful than a sprained ankle (in my opinion)

That`s about it, so until next time!

xx

Teagan & Khamy

No comments:

Post a Comment